We hold events throughout the year - from workshops to talks, family days to tours. Discover what's coming soon.
Family Event: The Green Christmas Crafternoon
Saturday 23 November
This November come and be inspired!Choose from a range of expert-led crafty activities with a festive feel and a sustainable approach:
- Make your own British wool gift with Di Watson from Knitting Pretty, Knaresborough.
- Screen print some archive-inspired wrapping paper with Karen Stansfield, textile artist and maker
- Make a Christmas tree decoration from old books with Maddie Coelho from Story Bees, Burley-in-Wharfedale
- Create a fun self-portrait with Sandra Togher from The Bowery, Leeds
- Try some textile crafts with the M&S Company Archive team
M&S Company Archive
Michael Marks Building
University of Leeds