The Green Christmas Crafternoon
Saturday 23 November
This November come and be inspired!
Choose from a range of expert-led crafty activities with a festive feel and a sustainable approach:
- Make your own British wool gift with Di Watson from Knitting Pretty, Knaresborough.
- Screen print some archive-inspired wrapping paper with Karen Stansfield, textile artist and maker
- Make a Christmas tree decoration from old books with Maddie Coelho from Story Bees, Burley-in-Wharfedale
- Create a fun self-portrait with Sandra Togher from The Bowery, Leeds
- Try some textile crafts with the M&S Company Archive team
See the exhibition, have a cuppa and make some lovely gifts to take home.
Suitable for all the family. No need to book, just drop in. Free refreshments.
Opening hours: 11am-3pm
M&S Company Archive
Michael Marks Building
University of Leeds